Cookies are small text files located in your browser’s directory, which may be placed on your device. When a website is accessed, a cookie placed on a device will send information to the party that placed the cookie. Cookies are extremely common and used on numerous websites. These technologies can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way in which the content is displayed.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
Identification of cookies used
The cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
– Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies help make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
– Preference cookies: Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you it’s found.
– Statistics cookies: Statistical cookies help Web page owners to understand how visitors interact with web pages by collecting and providing information anonymously.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
https://www.clinicapronova.com/ (hereinafter the website) is the property of TRIALUXOR SLU (hereinafter the Owner) with address at C/ Ca Na Vinagre n 7, Edificio Ártica, Local 1, Polígono Son Morro, 07007 Palma de Mallorca, Spain, with CIF/NIF B57259426, telephone (+34) 971 926 736 and e-mail email@example.com.
Other information about the owner: Registration data at the Mercantile Registry: Mercantile Registry of Palma de Mallorca, Volume 2043, Folio 156, Page PM-46409
Browsing the website of the Holder implies the condition of user and the absolute acceptance of what is stated in this Legal Notice.
Registration on our website is intended for persons over eighteen (18) years of age. If the registration of a person under 18 years of age is detected, that account will be automatically deleted.
The contents of the Web, such as texts, images, graphics or source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. Such contents may not be, for example, reproduced or transformed without the prior and explicit permission of the Proprietor. Users can access content and make authorized private copies
provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on network servers, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
The user agrees to use the Web in accordance with the following rules:
- It will not publish commercial communications through the website.
- It will not collect content or information from other users.
- It will not carry viruses or malicious code of any kind.
- It will not request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- You will not annoy, intimidate or harass any user.
- You will not engage in unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory acts on the website, in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Spanish legal system.
- You will not do anything that could jeopardize the security of your account, especially with respect to your password. In fact, it will communicate any incident related to your password, account, breach of confidentiality of your data, danger or threat detected in the security of your data.
The Owner may remove any content or suspend the service if, in its sole discretion, it breaches any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice.
For any questions or clarification regarding these particular community rules or these particular conditions, you may contact us via email.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Holder and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Holder of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization from the Holder. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, also must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Holder, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The Holder is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions taken on the basis of the same. The content of the Web is of a general and merely informative nature.
The Proprietor shall not be responsible for the content or operation of third party websites to which the user of the Store may access through any type of link.
The Holder declines any liability, to the extent permitted by law, for damages resulting from the presence of viruses, actions of third parties that violate property rights, honor, privacy or illegal advertising.
If any user or third party considers that the Web is committing any illegal activity of any kind, he/she should send a communication to the Holder to the email address that appears in our identification data. You must duly identify yourself by specifying the facts that you denounce.
If personal data is collected on the Website, the Holder shall be responsible for it and shall treat it with absolute confidentiality and security. You can find more information about our privacy and cookies policy on the specific page of information on this issue.colegiación:
The use of the Web will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the Web, shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the municipality where the registered office of the Holder is located, unless the regulations in force or the code of conduct establishes a different forum.